Dermatology Nurse-Reading- 1 day a week
The Dermatology nurse will be a member of the multi-disciplinary centre team responsible for providing a high quality, customer focused clinical service to clients without direct supervision. Proactively deal with all issues which arise in the Dermatology department related to clinical delivery, environment or customer experience. This role would be working every Friday or Saturday
- On Part 1 of the NMC Register
- Ideally 2 years + post-registration experience in nursing.
- Previous experience as a nurse in dermatology field preferred.
- Report writing skills.
- Basic I.T. skills
- Agreed clinical skills;
- Organisational awarenessWhat we'll give you
- We pay your NMC fees
- Practical support with the Revalidation process and access to a clinical community
- 25 days annual leave
- Contributory Pension scheme
- Annual salary review and Bonus scheme
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job