Are you an experienced Company Secretarial Assistant / Senior? Would you like to join a local firm of chartered accountants who can offer you the option of working part time?
Our client, a well established firm of chartered accountants in south east London are looking to take on a Company Secretary with experience of working at a professional services organisation - ideally an accountancy firm.
Overseeing the Company Secretarial function at the firm, you will have direct client contact and be responsible for:
- Ensuring that all statutory deadlines for filing documents are met
- Incorporating new companies
- Company articles of association, share transfers and buy-backs and reorganisations
- Updating records of shareholders and dividend payments
- Liaising with Partners and other staff at the firm
- Preparing and submitting confirmation statements
- Submitting annual accounts
The firm are able to offer the successful candidate the option of starting & finishing early every day or working 3-4 days a week. To be considered for this opportunity, you will:
- Ideally be ICSA qualified or have extensive experience
- Must have at least 3 years experience within a similar role
- Have experience of using Blueprint software (or similar)
- Have experience of working on technical company secretarial assignments
This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Company Secretary to join a professional, friendly firm of chartered accountants with an excellent reputation fantastic reputation. If you are interested in this opportunity and have the necessary experience, please apply today!
- Company Formations
- Company Secretary
- Company Secretarial