The role will offer the successful candidate the opportunity to provide administration support within a commercial travel office. The position will be involved in a wide range of administrative duties and will liaise with internal and external contacts.
The hours for this position are; 8:30am to 5pm, Wednesday and Thursday and 8:30am to 4pm on Friday.
Benefits of working for through Reed include;
• Flexibility on your work life balance
• A competitive hourly rate of pay
• Reed discount scheme - discount on Internet and high street stores
• Life insurance and critical illness cover, cash plan including optical and dental
• Online training programs
• Maternity, Paternity and Adoption pay
• Access to company pension scheme
• Access to an electronic portal to complete timesheets, view all payslips and request
• Earn £50 for each friend you refer to us
• Weekly Pay
• Holiday Pay – 28 days per annum
• Guaranteed offers of work
• Reed Rewards
• Training & Development
• Eye Test & Spectacle Vouchers
• Reimbursed Police Checks
• E-Account for timesheets, payslips etc.
• Professional Temping Agreement
• First and Secondary points of contact
If this role sounds of interest, or if you have any queries, please don't hesitate to contact Simon Mills on either email@example.com, or 01223 462872.
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"