Bridgethorne is an established Marketing and Sales consultancy working predominately with FMCG businesses.
Due to client demand, we are looking for an individual to help support our New Business Development Team.
This contract will be for approximately 3 months, 15 hours per week, ideally worked over 4 or 5 days hours to suit and working in our office in Bracknell, Berkshire.
Role Purpose: to provide administration support to the NBD team within the following areas:
- Support the execution of our marketing and NBD initiatives eg searching for clients to target at trade shows, updating client database, route planning at trade shows, identification of trade shows to attend, preparation of materials
- Tracking of our small client incubator programme
- Maintenance of our CRM system (GDPR will create a large volume of updates)
- Adhoc task support for NBD team -completion of contracts, cross checking weekly NBD Trackers, searching on linked in for resource and companies recruiting
- Updating NBD support materials to new format and tidying up of files and folders eg profiles, DSO,
Full training will be given but essential requirements for the role are:
- Great attention to detail
- Planning & organising
- Linked In (use and knowledge of)
This role may become permanent in the future.
- Database Administration
- Microsoft Excel