Part - Time Administrator
Title - Part-Time Administrator
Part time administrator required for a role based in Canterbury. Hours will be between 16 to 18.75 per week.
Responsibilities and Duties
- General administrative duties
- Managing phone calls
- Managing correspondence (emails, letters, etc)
- Sign in and out all visitors
- Use of office application on the computer
- Forwarding post, emails or other messages to the correct individual.
- Purchasing stationary and office supplies
Qualifications and Skills
- Experience in using Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook.
- Good attention to detail
- Good communication skills (written and verbal)
- Methodical and thorough approach to work
- A good team player
- Keen to take on additional tasks and learn new skills.
Huntress Search Ltd does not discriminate on the grounds of 'protected characteristics' as defined under the Equality Act and other relevant UK legislation.
Huntress Search Ltd acts as a Recruitment Agency in relation to all Permanent roles and as a Recruitment Business in relation to all Temporary roles.
PLEASE NOTE: We can only consider applications from candidates who have the right to work in the UK.
- data entry
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"