Founded almost 40 years ago, this family business has grown to become one of the North West’s most exclusive construction companies with a fantastic reputation for building, restoring and converting premium quality homes.
Currently recruiting for a Part Time Administration Assistant to support the Office Manager your working hours will be Wednesday to Friday 9:00am – 5:00pm.
Your Daily Duties Will Include…
• Answering inbound telephone calls
• Photocopying, scanning and filing documents
• Recording, printing and sending out documents to clients / customer as instructed
• Meeting and greeting visitors as they arrive to the office
• Printing and filing emails
• Requesting documentation from contractors (e.g. Health & Safety documents)
• Typing up correspondence
• Proof reading and formatting documents
Offering a competitive salary of £8.50 per hour increasing to £9.00 per hour following a probationary period (£16,575 - £17,500 full time equivalent) you will also benefit from 23 days annual leave (pro-rata) and bank holidays.
The Successful Candidate Will Be…
• Experienced in a similar administrative role
• Confident in using MS Office (Outlook, Word & Excel)
• Organised with an excellent attention to detail
• Able to work under their own initiative
Based in Preston their offices are based in a converted Coach House surrounded by fields and wildlife just off the country lanes in Woodplumpton. This stunning location will require the applicant to be a car owner / driver.
Should you be interested in applying for this position, click on the link below and attach your most recent CV. For any further information please contact Laura Bradley on 01772 200843 or email@example.com
Know anyone who may be interested? Reed offer £50 worth of shopping vouchers for successful referrals.
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business