Our client, a healthcare provider based in Leeds City Centre are looking for a part time team member to join their very friendly and welcoming team. Working 22.5 hours over 3 days a week on a rota basis, you will be available between the hours of 7.45am and 8.30pm to provide a first class meeting and greeting and administrative service.
Salary: approx £10,000 per annum
- To provide efficient and effective administrative support to the standards and timescales required.
- To coordinate, plan and organise a range of activities.
- To complete electronic and/or manual data entry / record keeping in an accurate and timely manner, to agreed format and standards.
- To file, store, retrieve and collate information / items accurately and efficiently.
- To handle queries within the remit of own role and escalate more complex / serious issues to senior staff where required.
- To provide a reception service, which involves customer contact and provision of advice within remit of role.
- To take payments from clients in accordance with set procedures.
- To operate a complex switchboard in accordance with agreed procedures.
- To provide a typing and / or secretarial service within the department, including:
- Word Processing
- Audio Typing
- Diary management / organising travel and meeting arrangements
the ideal candidate will have the ability to follow procedures and work to deadlines. You will display empathy at all times and be a proactive and forward thinking individual. Previous Administration and Client facing experience is a must.
Huntress Search Ltd does not discriminate on the grounds of 'protected characteristics' as defined under the Equality Act and other relevant UK legislation.
Huntress Search Ltd acts as a Recruitment Agency in relation to all Permanent roles and as a Recruitment Business in relation to all Temporary roles.
PLEASE NOTE: We can only consider applications from candidates who have the right to work in the UK.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job