International Investment Banking organisation is hiring a Part Qualified / Finalist level Reporting Accountant for its finance team. Based in the City.
International Investment Banking organisation based in the City.
Working in a team of 5, the Reporting Accountant has a broad role that covers regulatory reporting, financial control, budgets and taxation.
Duties will include assisting in the preparation of:
- Internal and external financial reporting and analysis;
- Budget / forecasts;
- Liquidity reporting;
- UK regulatory reporting;
- Tax calculations / returns;
- Production/control of monthly financial statements
- Detailed cost analysis and commentaries
- Ad hoc analyses as requested by management in London and Paris
- Liaising with internal and external auditors as appropriate
- Preparation and control of monthly, quarterly, and annual Bank of England/FCA/PRA returns
- Production of capital adequacy calculations
- Production of tax calculations
You must be Part Qualified or at Finalist level (CIMA or ACCA or ACA) and have previous experience in financial control and / or regulatory experience.
Ideally experience within Financial Services or Banking or a strong interest in the sector
Strong Excel experience
Excellent communication skills
Degree educated (2.1 or above)
Languages - French (not essential)
Excellent package and salary. Strong career path.