The company are based near to local public transport links and local amenities. They are offered a competitive salary and benefits package alongside ACCA / CIMA study support.
• Preparation of monthly Management Accounts
• Book journals in GL system to finalise results e.g., Accruals, prepayments.
• Provide variance analysis of actuals vs. budget.
• Reconcile all balance sheet accounts.
• Reconcile bank accounts weekly to facilitate smooth month-end closure.
• Work together with other internal departments to ensure efficient and productive working processes.
• Manage relationships with relevant external agencies.
• Proactively work towards streamlining processes to support efficiency and consistency across the finance function.
• Intrastat and VAT compliance with accurate timely reporting.
• Work with External Auditors for annual audit and support preparation of annual tax declarations and statutory accounts.
• Rotate around other functions with the Finance team to gain experience.
You will be ACCA / CIMA part qualified and will have experience working in a similar role. You be hold the following qualities:
• Numerate, proactive, accurate, organised and consistently meets deadlines.
• Strong analytical skills.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Strong orientation towards process improvement.
• Flexible, good team worker, and prepared to go the extra mile to achieve objectives.
• Self-Motivated, is able to work on own and eager to learn through new experiences and take
• Experience of accounting office work and / or Shared Service environment is advantageous.
• Proficiency in using Microsoft Office Suite applications especially Excel where you will have intimidate skills as a minimum
• Onsite parking is provided
• 25 days annual holiday + Statuary days
• 8.45 – 17.00 (45 min lunch break)
• Additional benefits: 3% pension, life assurance, discount on Gym membership & other local retailers
Should you wish to apply for this role please email your CV over to firstname.lastname@example.org as this role requires someone to start at very short notice.
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job