You will be working as part of a dynamic and expanding team. Clive Owen Managed Services (COMS) provide a full spectrum of accounts services and solutions to various clients across the North East including Sage 50 accounts work, Cloud Accounting, Management Information, VAT returns and bookkeeping.
The role will involve preparing management accounts, prepayments and accruals. You will be required to attend clients' sites and work remotely.
We are looking for someone with the following skills and experience:
- Part qualified or qualified by experience
- Experience of using Sage products, must have extensive experience of Sage 50
- Experience of preparing management accounts, prepayments and accruals
- Experience of preparing VAT returns and knowledge of allowable/disallowable items
- Must have strong Excel skills
- Must have excellent communication skills
- Experience of using Xero and/or QuickBooks Online knowledge would be an advantage but full training can be provided
The role offers a competitive salary, a contributory pension scheme and 22 days holiday plus Statutory holidays. We offer additional benefits such as the option to purchase an extra 5 days holiday, a cycle to work scheme, childcare vouchers and a discounted health scheme.
If you are interested in this role and meet the above requirements, please apply.