Our Cheltenham based industry leading client are recruiting for an experienced Part Qualified Accountant, joining a very well established and efficient finance function. Assisting the Financial Controller you will be responsible for the reporting and planning process. Responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
• Planning and reporting on the preparation of annual financial plans.
• Being involved in the financial planning process in order to assist with setting up and maintaining planning models.
• Assisting FC with Monthly forecast and 12 month rolling forecast.
• Become systems super user on SAP and train up other colleagues.
• Implementing new changes to improve the planning and reporting function.
• Other Ad Hoc duties as needed to assist the rest of the finance function.
• Excellent analytical skills.
• Be able to work independently with limited supervision.
• Knowledge of SAP.
• Proficient Excel user .
This role will suit an AAT qualified accountant going onto further studies or a Part Qualified CIMA / ACCA student who can demonstrate their ability to add value and progress within this organisation .
As well as being part of a highly reputable finance team you will be joining a very forward thinking and progressive company. Employee happiness is paramount to them and they offer numerous company benefits to ensure this is achieved.