Our Cheltenham based industry leading client are recruiting for an experienced Part Qualified Accountant, joining a very well established and efficient finance function. Assisting the Financial Controller you will be responsible for the reporting and planning process. Responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
• Planning and reporting on the preparation of annual financial plans.
• Being involved in the financial planning process in order to assist with setting up and maintaining planning models.
• Assisting FC with Monthly forecast and 12 month rolling forecast.
• Become systems super user on SAP and train up other colleagues.
• Implementing new changes to improve the planning and reporting function.
• Other Ad Hoc duties as needed to assist the rest of the finance function.
• Excellent analytical skills.
• Be able to work independently with limited supervision.
• Knowledge of SAP.
• Proficient Excel user .
This role will suit an AAT qualified accountant going onto further studies or a Part Qualified CIMA / ACCA student who can demonstrate their ability to add value and progress within this organisation .
As well as being part of a highly reputable finance team you will be joining a very forward thinking and progressive company. Employee happiness is paramount to them and they offer numerous company benefits to ensure this is achieved.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job