This company is experiencing a period of sustained and rapid growth which has necessitated the requirement for them to recruit in accounting and finance. With a reputation for providing first-class training the company is looking for the right individual with an attitude that will help the company progress and allow processes to be continually improved as the company continues to expand across the world.
As a Trainee Management Accountant /Assistant Accountant; the successful candidate would work within a close-knit team and will report directly to the departmental Finance Manager.
Duties will include:
- Preparation of management accounts across a number of entities in multiple territories.
- Preparation of consolidated group results for the business including intercompany reconciliation and elimination.
- Monitoring of contractual financial deliverables and associated reporting.
- Assisting with the production of year-end statutory financial statements.
- Various individual ad-hoc projects.Consistently and accurately meeting internal and external deadlines.
As a growing company they can offer exceptional opportunities for the right individuals. This includes the chance to partake in secondments to international offices across the globe.
Salary and package is competitive and includes annual pay review and bonus scheme, pension, childcare vouchers, corporate gym membership rates, service awards, company sick pay, life assurance, online and local discounts
- Graduate Recruitment
- Management Accounts
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job