Are you looking to join one of the biggest brands in the world? Would you like a role that offers continuous support and development within a well-structured organisation? KennedyPearce are currently supporting a Global Leading FMCG business in finding a Part Qualified Accountant to join their head office team in London.
My client are globally recognised as one of the leading brands within their market and a well-known household name. The London based team has around 15 people in finance and looks to only add the best to their vibrant office and outgoing team.
- Assistance with cash process including cash forecasting, communicating with the business to ensure accurate forecasting and dealing with various queries
- Assistance with cash postings to ensure entries are accurately posted
- Ad hoc assistance with Monthly Bank Reconciliations
- Undertaking month end processes including
- Accruals / Prepayments
- Month-end Submission
- Assisting the Financial Accounting team with any Year end or Audit Requirements
- Analysis of GL accounts for corporation tax return
- Reconciliations and clearing of balance sheet accounts
- Reconciliation of balance sheet accounts
- Ad hoc accounts analysis and investigation work
- As required acting as Back up for Financial Accountant for support company
- All Month End Submissions
- Weekly and monthly Flash Sales Reporting to Head Office
- Monthly Trade Sales to Head Office
- Weekly and monthly cash reporting to Head Office
- ACCA/ ACA part qualified (Ideally no more than 3 exams left)
- Commercial awareness
- Minimum Excel to intermediate level
- 4 years' experience in an accounting background
This role is paying up to £40k + Study Support and Benefits
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'