Taylor Hawkes are recruiting for an ACA part qualified accountant with 1st time passes on behalf of our client a top 50 firm based in central London. The firm provides accountancy, audit and tax services and strategic advice to private clients, companies, entrepreneurs and their businesses. At the core of the practice is a very personal, high level service to our clients.
The ideal candidate will have experience in all areas of general practice (Accounts, Audit & Tax) and be looking to continue this within a firm who provide their staff with the training and support to develop into all round general practice accountants.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Preparation of full statutory accounts and CT returns for manager review with the expectation that fundamental amendments would not be required.
- Ability to communicate with clients to ensure where possible queries are dealt with prior to a job being passed for review.
- Prior experience of bookkeeping to a level where able to train, assist and give feedback on processing.
- Experience in training junior staff, including delegating work down and ongoing review/support of junior.
- Experience in preparing management accounts/reporting including review of P&L and balance sheet reconciliations.
- Assisting with the planning, field work and completion of statutory audits for a variety of industries
- Experience of managing and meeting deadlines.
- Organised and a keen communicator able to ensure managers are informed of progress without having to chase on a job by job basis.
- Outgoing, confident & enthusiastic personality.
- Comfortable dealing with fellow employees, clients & relevant authorities in person, on the phone or in writing.
- Studying ACA - 1st time passes.
- A strong general accountancy background, including personal tax.
For more information on this vacancy, please contact Colin Priddle at Taylor Hawkes.
- Part Qualified
- Central London
- Audit and Accounts
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'