Do you want to be a part of one of the biggest law firms in the city? Do you have significant real estates and projects experience? Are you looking for a career move in 2018?
A leading City law firm are hiring an exceptional paralegal to work in their Real Estates and Projects Department.
This is a permanent role for someone who has strong analytical skills, excellent attention to detail and is flexible in their approach to prioritising competing demands.
Previous property experience would be beneficial, but our client is willing to give the successful candidate appropriate training they need to flourish.
- Drafting and reporting on statutory agreements
- Drafting reports on title
- Assisting in relation to high volume property acquisitions and sales
- Undertaking property registration formalities
- Completing SDLT (Stamp Duty Land Tax) returns
- Carrying out legal research
- Setting up and running on-line data rooms
- Proofing documents
- Managing own caseload and assist solicitors and other fee earners in the day to day
administration of files
- Providing clients with monthly invoices and progress reports as and when required
- Efficiently managing many deadlines relating to a variety of matters at any one time
- Organising and maintaining tidy and accurate files both in hard copy and electronically
- Providing support to the fee earners within the team as and when required
- Follow department procedures, the Solicitor’s Accounts Rules and the Firm’s policies and procedures as detailed in the Office Manual.
The successful candidate will gain excellent exposure to a broad range of property work.
- You will have successfully completed or be studying the LPC
- You will have good experience in a similar role and possess solid drafting skills
- You have experience drafting reports on title
- You will have excellent administration and organisation skills, including own diary management
- You take a methodical approach, with good attention to detail
- You are competent in all MS applications including Word, Excel and Outlook
- You are client focussed and have an approachable manner with good communication skills and telephone manner
- You possess good time management skills and the ability to deal with more than one task at a time
- You can work with limited supervision