FPSG's client is a highly-regarded, award winning Law Firm. Due to recent growth in their distinguished Commercial Property team, they are seeking to hire an additional Paralegal in Edinburgh to support their busy fee-earners.
As Property Paralegal, your responsibilities will include:
- Carrying out routine conveyancing duties including dealing with settlements, titles and missives
- Dealing with all client and third party enquiries in a professional manner
- Undertaking administrative duties when required
As a successful Property Paralegal, you will have:
- Experience as a Residential or Commercial Property Paralegal
- A strong background in administration work within the Legal sector
- The ability to work to tight deadlines
In return, our client will reward you with a competitive remuneration package
In order to be considered for this position, please click "apply now" and follow the instructions
FPSG is committed to equal opportunities regardless of gender, race, disability, sexual orientation, religion or belief and age.
To keep up to date with current opportunities in the Legal sector, be sure to follow @OOFPSG on Twitter and the FPSG page on LinkedIn.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job