Super slick Leeds based agency seeks an experienced Paid Social Media Executive to join a rapidly expanding digital marketing team.
You'll be working across a range of B2C and B2B clients in the health, beauty and fashion industries. Reporting to the Digital Marketing Manager, you'll be involved in a range of client briefs from strategy through to implementation.
This is a hands-on role that would suit someone with a few years' experience in social media and has some experience within Paid Social Media.
- You'll be digitally-minded, active online and passionate about marketing with a keen eye for social content and awareness of emerging trends
- A quick learner, you'll be open-minded and eager to learn new skills to support the team
- You'll be confident in your arithmetic with a keen head for figures, percentages and return on investment
- Creative and inquisitive, you'll think outside of the box and won't be afraid to challenge convention
- Patient and calm under pressure, you will handle workload peaks in your stride
- Basic understanding of both paid and organic social media and how they can help clients achieve their business objectives, whether it's a big e-commerce brand generating sales, or a B2B brand generating leads, or a new brand launch requiring awareness
- Excellent copywriting and language skills - you'll be able to adapt your tone of voice for different brands and produce advert copy confidently
- You should be numerate and comfortable with basic data manipulation to produce reports and insight using Microsoft Excel
- Ability to absorb information and pro-actively seek to develop own knowledge and skills
- Be proactive in recognising opportunities and different approaches to client paid social strategy
- Able to forward-plan and prioritise your workload based on client and business requirements
- Great communication and people skills, able to present your ideas and create positive relationships with clients
- Adobe Suite and design skills a bonus
Calibre Search promote equality in the workplace and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified candidates regardless of their sex, race, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age. We act as both an employment agency and employment business.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'