Paid Search Manager
The Paid Search Manager is responsible for the strategy and efficient day to day management of client accounts, focusing on gross profit growth in the Paid Search business.
We’re looking for someone who has learnt their PPC craft at a well-known agency, but now craves the opportunity for personal development and rapid career growth in recognition of their contribution to the business. We’ve got a track record for helping ambitious and talented digital marketers to make rapid progress with their careers based on their successful achievement of personal objectives.
This role is ideal for an entrepreneurial and independently minded Paid Search specialist with a passion for success. The ideal candidate will relish the opportunity to set up and grow a Paid Search department, to propose and deliver your own plans for hitting the company targets and then get the recognition for your success. If you’re thinking of setting up on your own but lack the confidence or experience to do that right now, we can give you the supportive environment and resources to learn how to do it. We’d hope you’ll want to stay on to capitalize on the success and continue the growth journey . You’ll work with the Account Managers to propose Paid Search to our customers as well as the exciting prospects who approach us for help. As the business grows, you’ll be able to recruit your team, select and maintain your own tool suite and manage your own P&L working with the Head of Digital.
Minimum of 2 years managing biddable media to acquire, engage, and nurture users throughout the funnel; can demonstrate improving performance and ROI
• Experience with Google Display Network, including remarketing and contextual advertising
• Deep experience using keyword research tools • Substantial experience in digital marketing account management
• Google Adwords Certified
• Google Analytics Certified
• Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint.
• Probably Degree educated
Examples of the type of work you’ll be doing on a day to day basis:
• Researching paid search options for prospective and current clients
• Writing paid search ads
• Setting up paid search campaigns
• Adjusting campaigns based on performance
• Working with design and tech teams to support paid search clients needs
• Client strategy meetings (primarily in-house; frequently by phone and/or video chat; occasionally on-site with clients)
• Client communication (updates and monthly reports)
• Strategic planning and project management
• Publishing approved content to client sites
• Paid social media campaigns
• Designer and programmer collaboration
• A/B testing and tracking
• Growing the paid search offering and process
This role is focused on managing multiple paid digital marketing campaigns across multiple industries.
We’re looking for an entrepreneurial, self-motivated individual with high levels of energy and an ambition to do better
• Demonstrates a structured and methodical way of working, with the ability to cope with competing demands and effectively prioritise tasks.
• Exhibits a high level of attention to detail.
• Highly analytical and data-driven.
• Numerate, confident and articulate presenter.
• Possesses strong business writing skills and the ability to produce high-quality documents.
• An outgoing, positive thinker, with a good sense of humour
• Open, honest and direct, is comfortable in giving and receiving constructive feedback.
• Has integrity and strong personal responsibility and promotes them in others.
• A valued team member, who upholds the company's values and professional integrity at all times.
• Is a strategic thinker: able to plan and process to ensure seamless standards of service and delivery.
• Possesses strong, personable customer telephone and face to face skills.
• Is social media, web and tech savvy (experienced with Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Google Local, WordPress, Excel, Google Drive and Google Sheets)
- Dedicated training time (12 days per year) and a personal growth budget
- Opportunities to build your network and industry profile via our Internet Marketing Podcast, BrightonSEO and blog
- Flexible working hours
- Monthly team events
- Discounted massages
- 25 days of annual leave per year
- Generous work-based pension scheme
- Ride2Work scheme
- Fruit/Hot Drinks & Snacks delivered to the office weekly
- Beer O’clock on Friday afternoons
Up to 40k depending on experience