Here at eSpares, our aim is to be the first choice for home appliance after sales service, spare parts and accessories.
We are the largest independent home appliance and spare parts distribution organisation within the UK working with a number of household brands including Dyson, Whirlpool, Hotpoint, Hoover and Bosch to name a few!
We have an exciting opportunity for a Paid Search Executive to join our ever expanding business. As a Paid Search Executive, the role will involve:
- Managing and implementing successful paid search campaigns, demonstrating revenue goals, efficiency and volume
- Daily maintenance and monitoring of keyword bids, impression share, quality scores and overall account performance
- Managing creative campaigns to improve ad copy performance and quality CTRs
- Liaising with the online consumer sales team to optimise landing pages for optimum quality scores and create branding of banners etc.
- Competitor research to support keyword research
- Reporting on results to set organisational KPIs and implement within dashboards using Google Analytics or other analytics packages. Compile and communicate paid marketing reports for the Paid Search Marketing Manager as and when required
- Co-ordinating and planning digital campaigns for new customer acquisition, including other marketing channels such as SEO, Affiliate and Display
- Working to achieve all our core company goals
As a Paid Search Executive you will need:
- Minimum 1-2 years’ experience managing paid search campaigns in AdWords & Bing
- Strong analytical and reporting skills
- Highly motivated, confident, resilient and positive attitude
- Demonstrate excellent planning, organizational and time management skills and an ability to work with competing priorities
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, in particular Excel.
- Degree educated with a strong academic background or appropriate paid search experience.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Reward & Recognition:
- Free on-site parking
- 33 days annual leave (including bank holidays)
- Private health insurance
- Pension scheme
- Eye Test & Child care vouchers
- Access to over 250 discounts including high street and online shopping, travel, technology, entertainment, food and drink and many more via Perkbox
- Potential to win access to Football tickets for Birmingham City and Aston Villa home games
- Staff discounts on all products
Job Type: Full-time
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'