Paid Media Manger
Senior Paid Media Manager
As a Paid Media Manager, this is a fantastic opportunity for a passionate PPC Expert to join the team as part of the company's rapidly expanding paid search offering. This is an opportunity for the right individual to come in and join the team of PPC executives as well as to develop their own knowledge, through working closely with experienced digital consultants across multiple channels. You will work in conjunction with the Heads of PPC to deliver leading edge strategy on key accounts.
You will be given the chance to grow with the team and its steep expansion plans. Your management skills and PPC knowledge will be of the highest calibre, allowing you to lead on the day to day running of all areas of your accounts and your team.
Bench Talent are proud to be working with the newly merged Edit Group - Amaze One, Response One, Occam and Branded3 have joined forces to create an unrecognisable force within the Marketing Agency world. Based in new offices outside Bath Spa station this is a fantastic time to join the business. As a sister company to Edit - Bench Talent act as the internal recruitment department.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Manage and train where necessary a team of PPC Executives
- Define PPC Strategy for a range of clients, including mobile and tablet campaigns
- Manage large scale PPC and shopping campaigns across Google and Bing- and manage all paid search advertising campaigns
- Manage PPC and Paid Media campaigns across all social and re-targeting networks
- Implement A/B and multivariate testing to continuously improve ROI and performance
- Use key programs such as Google Adword and Google Analytics to analyse and report on all PPC Campaigns for all clients throughout the year
- Manage large scale PPC budgets for a range of clients
- Optimise all PPC activity, including bid management, copywriting and competitor benchmarking
- Landing page testing and optimisation
- Working closely with PPC Executives to ensure that best practices are being adhered to and process is being strictly kept for each client
- keep up to date with the latest developments and trends across PPC and paid media
- Edit and review all ad campaign copy and text to ensure it delivers the maximum ROI
- The opportunity to develop thought pieces in the form of blogs and case studies that can be shared externally, including via Edit’s prominent social media network (15.5k followers on Twitter)
Key Skills and Experience
- Experience in managing PPC campaigns and developing PPC strategies
- Large scale budget management experience
- Experience in bid management software is a must, DoubleClick specifically is preferred
- Strong analytical and reporting skills and excellent people management skills
- A good working knowledge of key programmes including Google Adwords and Google Analytics
- Experience of managing multiple PPC campaigns simultaneously
- A good working knowledge of the complete digital marketing mix, particularly SEO and Social Media
- Strong communication and copywriting skills
- Good knowledge of Office Programmes, particularly Excel and Power Point
- Google Adwords certification
- The ability to successfully implement new PPC campaigns and achieve excellent ROI for all clients
- The ability to work well as part of a larger management team
- Fluency in an additional language, such as French or German, would be a bonus
- Marketing Campaigns
- Paid Media
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'