Asap - 4 weeks
Full time - Remote working
Rate: £18 per hour
Advantage Resourcing is seeking candidates to apply for PA vacancy for a very large and established London University.
- Provide dedicated administrative assistance to Professor Henrietta L Moore, specifically diary management and associated paperwork, travel arrangements and attending to visitors.
· Provide daily papers and itineraries etc. in advance of meetings.
- Proof read correspondence, documents and journals as required.
- Co-ordinate and support financial activities such as processing orders, payments and expenses related to Professor Henrietta L Moore..
· Deal with a range of enquiries; open post/faxes/emails and deal with correspondence using initiative and knowledge of the working of the department, faculty and UCL. Drafting replies or referring to others if required; screening phone calls, taking messages as appropriate.
- Provide assistance on specialist projects including carrying out internet searches and collating data for others such as co-ordinating feedback from surveys.
· Co-ordinate and negotiate with sometimes difficult individuals and conflicting demands in order to fit in to the schedule of Professor Henrietta L Moore and designated staff.Assist members of the team with issues that are confidential and sensitive e.g. staff promotions and salary reviews Advantage Resourcing is a service driven recruitment consultancy.
- Recruitment Business Partner
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'