PA - 12 Month Fixed Term Contract - Up to £26,000
A highly successful company within the legal sector are seeking an experienced PA (Personal Assistant) to assist with their busy and growing team.
As a PA, you will be responsible for the diary management, arranging meetings, and booking travel arrangements. In your PA duties, you will also be expected to file documents, organising them appropriately and communicating with internal teams. You will be responsible for handling and screening calls to the lawyer you are supporting, as well as monitoring post and email communication. You will also interact with clients, taking care of their needs and assisting with their requirements.
To be successfully chosen as the PA, you must have previous experience as a PA, preferably within the legal sector but not essential. In addition to this, you should have/be:
- Accurate typing speed of at least 60 words per minute.
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Word, Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint, research tools and other systems implemented by the firm.
- Excellent telephone manner and competent knowledge of telephone system.
- Excellent communication, organisational and team skills.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Flexible and dependable, able to take the initiative.
- Able to remain calm under pressure and work to tight deadlines.
- Conscientious, approachable and enthusiastic.
- Able to quickly build confidence, respect and trust with others.
- Have a positive approach to daily tasks and have a solutions focused working method.
For the successful PA, an annual salary of £23,000-£26,000 is on offer. This is a full time position, working Monday to Friday 9am to 5.30pm. It is a fixed term contract of 12 months, with a possibility of being made permanent.
Please note, only successful applicants will be contacted and that no terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of a person's gender, marital status, race, religion, colour, age, disability or sexual orientation. Every candidate will be assessed only in accordance with their merits, qualifications and abilities to perform the duties of the job.
- PA Legal Administration Secretary