I am currently recruiting for an immediate PA to start a role within a busy NHS team based in Chelmsford. This role will be commencing at the beginning of October and will be for 6 months. This role will take place on Monday to Friday, 9am - 5pm with a half hour lunch.
• Organising calendars/diaries of Directors.
• Create, develop and manage databases/spreadsheets.
• Dealing with queries and/or redirecting them to correct member of staff.
• Prioritising Director’s workload.
• Producing accurate audio and/or copy typing.
• Preparing documents/papers for meetings.
• Taking minutes.
• Arrange meetings/events (drafting agendas, circulating appropriate materials, arranging venues and hospitality, maintaining a record of attendance).
• Liaise with HR regarding new staff.
• Other general secretarial/PA duties.
• High level of communication skills (written and oral).
• Previous experience in minute taking, organising calendars/diaries and preparing documents/agendas for meetings.
• Ability to travel between sites to attend meetings.
• Previous Secretarial and/or PA experience.
• Previous NHS experience is desirable but not essential.
• Must be immediately available.
By working through Reed on a Temporary Basis you will also be eligible for the following benefits:
• Weekly Pay
• Holiday Pay – 28 days per annum
• Guaranteed offers of work
• Reed Rewards
• Life Assurance
• Training & Development
• Reed Discount Club
• Eye Test & Spectacle Vouchers
• Reimbursed Police Checks
• E-Account for timesheets, payslips etc.
• Professional Temping Agreement
• First and Secondary points of contact
If you are interested in this role, please apply now!
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'