Personal Assistant to Director
Based: Horwich, Bolton
Salary: dependent on experience + excellent benefits + 25 days holiday
Four Recruitment are one of the fastest growing consultancies in the North West. An award-winning business, we specialise in permanent, temporary and contract solutions in Finance, Accountancy and HR.
The 'Four' group of companies has expanded both in turnover, profit and staff numbers, year on year since our inception in 2008 and we have ambitious plans to continue our growth in the years to come. 2017 was an excellent year, we increased headcount and celebrated our 1st complete year in our new fantastic offices in Bolton - and we don't plan on stopping there.
We have created a brand new role for the business as Personal Assistant to one of our Directors based at our offices in Horwich. This role will be working closely with them day to day, involved in:
- Providing full secretarial support to Director and other members of team when required
- Arranging meetings on behalf of our Director - both on and off-site (co-ordinating with both Director and candidates - adding to shared calendar)
- Assisting with the recruitment process - offering feedback to candidates and clients
- Administrative support to candidate offer processes - updating spreadsheets/database
- Producing correspondence and reports - taking, typing and updating system with clients/candidate meeting notes
- Assisting with recruitment campaigns for high profile clients - advertising job vacancies, job board searching etc.
- Forming and sending mail shots to candidates/clients for vacancies or important information
- Assisting our Director with any ad-hoc daily duties required
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment, an excellent team player as well as build and develop new relationships.
- Strong organisational and excellent communication skills.
- Driven with resilient and tenacious personality and a logical mindset - able to work autonomously with little supervision.
- 25 days holiday rising to 28 for each additional year served
- Life insurance
- Free Parking , Company phone , Remote access from home
- Employee of the month scheme
- Christmas Eve given as a FREE holiday
- Regular team meals/social activities
- Basket of fresh fruit and snacks supplied to the office on a weekly basis
- Team Bonus, all staff included once passed 3 months in the business
- Childcare voucher Scheme
If this sounds like the perfect opportunity for you, please send your CV today to