This job has ended. Find similar jobs.
Up to £19,000 Salary + Excellent Benefits
Manchester city centre, close to Victoria Station
Peninsula is the leading provider of Health & Safety and Employment Law Services in the UK with over 35,000 clients. A Sunday Times Top 100 Employer for the last 3 years running! We have been established since 1983, and have over 35,000 businesses who have already integrated Peninsula to work as part of their HR and Health and Safety departments. With offices in Manchester, Hinckley, Glasgow, Belfast, Dublin, Australia, New Zealand and Canada, Peninsula employs 1700 people.
We are looking for a highly motivated individual to provide office administration and marketing support to the Head of Marketing & Brand and Marketing Department.
- Provide support to the Head of Marketing by managing mailboxes, diary commitments and other administrative duties as required
- Collate and maintain management reports as required by the department ensuring the information contained within these reports is accurate and up to date
- Update the departmental press board
- Taking minutes for management and marketing related meetings
- Maintain both electronic and paper employee files ensuring all information is up to date
- Assisting with online reputation feedback and liaising with client services
- Collate the monthly salary team details and send to payroll
- Update media databases and marketing databases
- Liaise with Group companies and assist with award applications
- Compile monthly media books and send to stake holders
- Liaise with key media
What you Bring to the Team:
- High level of confidentiality and integrity
- Excellent organisational skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Excellent time management skills and the ability to prioritise
- Good communication skills and interest in PR/Marketing
- Excellent use of Outlook, Excel, power point and Word
Why Join our Team?
You are joining our organisation at an incredibly exciting time. The team are undergoing rapid growth and development. We have an exceptional benefits package which includes a competitive holiday entitlement, bonus and referrals schemes. If you are looking for the next step in your career apply now!
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job