This job has ended. Find similar jobs.
- Proactive and sensible management of the MD's diary, extensive travel arrangements and itineraries.
- Anticipate the MD's workload, prioritising to take ownership of internal and external queries and responding proactively.
- Organise internal and external meetings, appointments and events for MD, be responsible for end-to-end organisation for meetings and conferences.
- Coordinate facilities for and attend various meetings; record, transcribe and distribute minutes of those meetings in time as required, and trace relevant departments to finish the tasks assigned.
- Ensure that the MD has all necessary information and materials for meetings, speaking engagements, travel, and events.
- Draft, translate, edit and format letters, memos, reports, presentations and other documents.
We are looking for Degree level candidates with a proven track record of PA work within blue chip organisations.
You will speak and write both English and Mandarin fluently
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job