Outreach Inclusion Support Workers
Do you have experience of working in mainstream Primary and Secondary but are looking for a role within SEN?
Are you resilient, confident and passionate about supporting children with additional needs?
Can you share best practise on managing children with challenging behaviours including SEMH?
Recommend a friend for the role and earn up to £100!
You will be working alongside one of our Pupil Referral Units in the Wakefield, WF10 area to support schools in their approach to dealing with children who have the potential or who have been permanently excluded from school.
The ideal candidate will be;
·confident and experienced in working in mainstream school, primary and secondary’s
·able to lead on improvements/ interventions that can be put in place to assist with transition and re-integration
·able to make suggestions and recommendations for behaviour support strategies
·excellent behaviour management and de-escalation techniques
·not phased by challenging behaviour
·able to write reports on the progress and outcomes of the transitions
The role will involve working 5 days a week across the primary and secondary schools in Kirklees for half a term in the first instance but has the potential to go much more longer term. You will initially be inducted by the PRU and they will share their strategies and best working practise before you work with the mainstream settings.
What we offer:
- Highly supportive, committed and hardworking specialist Consultants who will endeavour to find assignments suited to your needs specific to your Local Authority
- An opportunity to extend your professional development with FREE iTOL accredited CPD courses available
- A stimulating and supportive working and learning environment
- Rewarding and competitive rates of pay
- A great range of opportunities to work in a variety of local schools of your choice including SEN, Pupil Referral Units, alternative services and settings.
- 'Recommend a Friend’ bonus - up to £100 for every recommend
- A wealth of Education experience in branch to provide you with industry knowledge, career advice and CV assistance
Principal Resourcing is an Education Recruitment Business having sought agreement from their clients to find candidates for these roles, in accordance with the Employment Agencies and Employment Business Regulations Act 2003. Principal Resourcing is committed to Safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. Appointments will be subject to our stringent vetting procedures, including an enhanced DBS check and references.
We are proud to be REC Audited Education Status with the GOLD standard for recruitment.
We look forward to hearing from you. Please apply now with your CV and our team will be in touch with you shortly.
Please note that if you have not heard from us within two weeks, your application has been unsuccessful.
- Support Worker
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'