Outbound Contact Centre Manager
Salary - £40,000 Plus Benefits
Location - London
My Client is a leader within their sector and operate a busy contact centre in Central London
Job Description: To manage the team of outbound telephone staff, ensuring that all our telephone strategies and requirements are met.
- Department Management
- Resource planning and forecasting: ensuring that we have the right level of resource to service all projects
- Determining when we need to embark on recruitment campaigns for Outbound staff
- Overall responsibility for quality standards in call handling
- Ensuring telephone data and fieldwork reports are prepared accurately and in timely fashion
- Ongoing focus on business and process improvement
- Sign off centre budgets
- People Management
- Work with the Director of Operations to ensure that the telephone interviewing team is structured to achieve its objectives, and that the right people fill each of the roles
- Manage and motivate the contact centre team
- Collate performance feedback and conduct appraisals
- Identify skill gaps and coordinate required training for team members
- Work collaboratively with other departments
- Hold regular team meetings
- Ensure actions identified from employee satisfaction surveys are implemented and continuously reviewed
- At least two years managing a team within an inbound or outbound call centre.
- Experience of managing homeworkers desirable but not essential
Knowledge & Expertise:
- Comprehensive knowledge of MS office applications.
- Highly numerate and literate.
- High level of business acumen
- Strategic thinker
- Relationship builder
- Eye for detail and results driven
- You’ll continuously champion change, communicating proposed solutions clearly and effectively
- An effective communicator
- Ability to deal with several work streams simultaneously
- Enthusiastic, Inspirational and motivated
Please apply today!
- Team Leader
- Sales Support
- call centre manager
- call centre team leader