Hours and Benefits:
- Monday - Friday, 7am-3pm/9am-5pm rotation every three weeks. 37.5 hour week
- £12.46 per hour paid weekly
- Subsidised staff canteen
- Subsidised staff shop
- You'll provide an efficient telephone service, working as a team to ensure cover at all times, acting as the customer coordinator for all order queries and provide professional customer service.
- Running regular reports to identify trends and issues with orders, and taking steps to resolve them if necessary.
- Developing a great understanding of our customer terms and conditions, in particular our minimum and maximum delivery volumes.
- Liaising with Transport Planning, Warehouse colleagues and customers to resolve any delivery disputes in a timely and diplomatic manner, and taking the necessary steps to avoid recurrence.
- Challenging and investigating all uplift requests (returns) by liaising with the customer and their National Account Manager.
- Making sure you stay up to date with all the relevant promotional activity and work with customers to ensure promotional and new launches are managed in line with client guidelines.
- Working closely with the Demand Planning team and the customers to check that order volumes are in line with our forecasts.
- Communicate daily with customer contacts regarding delivery or timeliness issues and to re-book any failed deliveries.
QUALIFICATIONS/ EXPERIENCE / COMPETENCIES
- Highly effective customer service skills to build and maintain very good working relationships with internal and external customers.
- Excellent attention to detail with data entry and order processing experience.
- Proficient in IT technology with good knowledge of Microsoft Office Excel.
- Ideally you'll have a good knowledge of order-take systems or SAP, or have the ability to learn and adapt to bespoke systems and processes.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Systematic, disciplined and analytical approach to problem solving.
- Demonstrate ability to work against daily deadlines with the ability to plan and prioritise own workload.
- Displays responsible and ethical behaviour towards customers, suppliers and others in the organisation.
- Micosoft Office Excell. Order take systems SAP. Good communications and telephone manner
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job