We are looking to recruit an individual to work within a large defence company within an Operations Support role. The jobholder will require technical knowledge of Buyside and Click n Buy. A background in Accounts Payable or Financial Management would be advantageous along with SAP experience. You will also require excellent administrative skills.
Key tasks will involve reconcile monthly operating budgets and share updated financial reports with the senior management team. Manage the administrative staff and train new hires on office policies and procedures. Schedule meetings for senior management team and book conference rooms as needed. Prepare agendas for monthly staff meetings and work with our Administrative Assistant to schedule. Handle company conference and event logistics, including booking rooms, choosing vendors, inviting guests and booking travel arrangements if necessary. Work with our vendors to make purchases and reconcile invoices.
The jobholder is responsible for the renewal of the software maintenance contracts for the Physical Design application service lines (CAX & DMU, PDM & CM), also the 8 Functional Design application service lines (Structures, Flight Physics, Systems, etc.).
The jobholder is fully accountable for maintaining all financial trackers and documentation associated with both renewal and new PLM software purchases, and also creation and maintenance of financial reports.
- Support PLM License manager (Group Leader) in the definition, tracking & approval of requirement
- Supporting the PLM License Manager (Group Leader) in financial management & control. This includes:
- Liaise as required with Procurement on the raising & amendment of purchase orders.
- Receive delivery advice from suppliers, confirm with managers & record in SAP (GR)
- Resolve invoice queries.
- Processing of all external supplier invoices
- Goods Receipting
- Providing input & support in the transnational ID organisation on PLM software renewals, new purchases and contract queries. This includes:
- Liaising with Procurement, Finance, Engineering and ICT
- Support / Providing documentation to support these activities
- Supporting the monitoring & control of budgets v actual for the Business Manager
- Follow up of actions on budget agreements with local programmes
- Management within License MCR administration within ID. This includes:
- Raising of all ID Software Renewal requisitions in Buyside
- Maintaining the PLM License Budget trackers
- Support on actions relating to the resource files and license file
- Raise purchase requests - ensure correctly coded & in line with budgets for ID plus support for IL as required in this area
- Maintaining the ASMG register
- Creation and maintenance of the Budget Evolution file
- Co-Ordination support activities to Management includes;
- Weekly finance reporting on all Software Renewals
- Monthly Finance Review reports (Spend vs Budget & Actuals)
- Yearly and Quarterly Service reports
- Adhoc support on presentation creation (MS Power Point)
- Adhoc support for management team actions
- Support on IDS projects concerning PLM license finance topics
- Management and maintaining information in PLM license iShares
- Ensure that the annual license renewals are justified by the business and that they meet current business requirements, while maintaining the current IDS license budget level for all Service Lines
- Provide and maintain the ASMG register and License Asset tracker (LAT), to ensure it contains the latest and up to date information. Provide weekly and monthly finance reporting on all PLM software renewals to support the regular finance reviews.
- Liaise with the business, procurement and software vendors where necessary to deliver support on software renewals, new purchases and contract queries.
Morson is acting as an employment business in relation to this vacancy