Operations Support Administrator
Salary dependent on experience
Part time - Monday to Friday 0900 -1300 (20 hours)
We are seeking to recruit to the following vacancy within our business.
Reporting directly to the Operations Manager you will play a key role in the preparation of various
payroll and operational data reports supporting the Operations management Team.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Data entry into Time & attendance management /payroll system
- Preparation & processing of daily & weekly payroll data for Production & Operations Manager review
- Daily /weekly checking & reconciliation of payroll system data against the weekly attendance register
- Check and validate any anomalies with Production & Operations Manager
- Assist in the preparation of Management Information Systems (MIS) data for final review by the Operations Manager
- Maintain daily/weekly/monthly absence records for review by Operations Management
- Maintenance and updating of the Staff Holiday record register
- Assist the PM’s & Operations Manager in updating & maintaining productivity data & records for review
- Assist the Operations Manager in the compilation and preparation of various data and reports including Equipment breakdown monitor log, Weekly absence report, monthly HR report, Productivity report, Rework & rewash & reject information and any other data & report compilation as necessary
- Assist the Operations Manager with HR process flow reports and forms where appropriate i.e. Authority to Recruit (ATR), Leaver forms, changes to T&C’s etc.
- General administration and analytical assistance and support to Operations Management
Customer Service Support
- Assist the Customer Service Team where required for absence & holiday coverage
- This to include order processing , receiving and addressing customer enquiries & requests other administration duties where necessary
- Ensure required feedback to customers is completed within the set time frames.
- Use of the relevant computer programs to process the above.
- Support main reception activities
- Meet and greet visitors and ensure health & safety procedures are observed.
- Communicate the arrival of visitors to the relevant personal
- Undertaking of any other duties as required by Laundry Management
Requirements of the role: -
The post holder should be able to demonstrate the following: -
- High standard of written English & Math’s;
- Good analytical skills;
- High standard of attention to detail, especially when checking data before submission to management teams;
- Be proactive when seeking data;
- Be competent with learning new software and management systems
- Have discipline /organizational skills;
- Ability to meet deadlines;
- Excellent communication skills & presentation skills essential for working with a number of internal & external stakeholders;
- Be a good Team player;
- Be adaptable & flexible to a changing environment;
- Prepared to work additional hours when & where required and in particular to support the Customer Service Team during holiday and or absence periods.
The successful Operations Support Administrator will receive
- A competitive salary
- Excellent company benefits - Pension & 25 days holiday
- Significant career progression
The role is Monday to Friday 0900 -1300
- Information Systems
- Operations Management
- Attendance Management