Duration: Initially 3 months
Pay rate: LTD- £24.66 PAYE- £19.78
Hours: 35 hours
Start Date: ASAP
• Excellent knowledge of managing a team.
• Excellent knowledge of Health and Safety issues as they affect buildings, public and staff
• Excellent knowledge of local and national digital agendas.
• Good knowledge of the latest developments in library & information services.
• Good knowledge of library standards and targets for the library & information service
• Good knowledge of the key priorities for the local authority and the implications for the delivery of a quality service.
• Oversee and direct daily company administrative processes and procedures
• Strategically map-out, plan, and manage projects
• Analyze and maintain operational data
• Develop improved business functionality that increases profits
• Communicate with management teams to confirm execution of company processes
• Train staff in policies and procedures and supervise their daily work
• Set goals for staff and monitor their progress
• Conduct frequent performance reviews
• Ensure compliance with best business practices throughout organization
• Implement improved operational measures and policies that promotes efficiency
• Contribute to innovation of new products
• Track and maintain budgets of operational costs
• Maintain positive client and vendor relationships
• Develop and implement human resources practices
If you feel as though you meet the job specification, please apply within.
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business