Are you highly organised, efficient and looking for a leadership opportunity? We are currently working with an established financial planning firm, who are looking for an experienced Operations Manager to look after their operations team in Chipping Sodbury.
In your new role as the Operations Manager you will lead the strategy and management of the company's operations teams. Reporting to the Head of Financial Planning, you will design and implement the strategic plan for supporting the delivery of new business revenue, existing client services and data management systems. You will also implement and maintain a "clean" data policy across the business whilst ensuring that the CRM systems meet regulatory and business objectives.
- Design and support robust MI reporting tools that support the strategic objectives of the business
- To performance manage and develop client services Team Leaders and support staff
- To be responsible for building the skills and knowledge of the team with particular reference to technical competency and client service skills. Holding regular and effective one-to-one meetings and team meetings
- To develop the use of systems identifying shortfalls, making recommendations for a more effective and efficient use and providing the relevant training
- To work with the leadership team to ensure that superior client services are provided at all times, providing regular feedback on the team's development and any issues, identifying training needs where required
To be successful you will need
- Experience in a similar position, leading an operations unit
- A degree, or equivalent, in an industry relevant subject
- Knowledge of client service/stakeholder management
- Knowledge of internal operations processes systems
- Expert understanding of Intelligent Office, Standard Wrap platform
If successful, you will benefit from a salary of up to £60,000.
If you match my client's requirements and this sounds like your next role, then send across your CV and we will be in touch! Full job specification available.
Please visit the IDEX Consulting Ltd website for further opportunities. If your application is successful we will contact you to discuss the opportunity in more detail within 2 working days of receiving your application. If your application is unsuccessful, the information supplied may still be retained for use in connection with future vacancies. Due to the overwhelming application response we receive through various sources, should you not hear from us within one week then please assume your application has been unsuccessful.
- Office Management
- Sales Support
- Operations Manager
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job