Operations Manager - St.Albans
Our Client is widely recognised as one of the largest and most innovative providers within their sector in the UK.
As Operations Manager you will be responsible for developing initiatives for continuous business process improvements. You must work to ensure that the business process outcomes are in harmony with the organizations strategic goals.
The ideal candidate will be responsible primarily for the oversight of all planning, directing and coordinating of the Company’s operations.
To work closely with other member of the management team ensuring that account is taken of any matters which may adversely affect the business.
- You are in charge of ensuring the business goals are met by helping to deliver the business strategy plan alongside the Operations team
- Supervise all business operations
- Suggest new policies working alongside the Head of Legal to formulate new company policies
- Present monthly updates to Group Operations Director recommending new company policies
- Be a strong support network for heads of departments
- Project Management, ensuring all tasks are delegated effectively and completed in a timely manner
- Influencing various team members to consistently achieve department KPI’s
- Researching and communicating new ideas within the business
- Oversee auditing across the business
- Create an analysis on how much our logistics costs the business
- Support the business in making more commercial decisions
- Previous experience within a similar role within a manufacturing environment would be an advantage
- Prince 2 & Six Sigma
- Experience in critical thinking and problem-solving
- Extensively organised with the ability to prioritise where necessary and multi-task
- Experience in forward planning and working to deadlines in a busy environment
- Confidence and experience in delegating to staff
- Good understanding of administrative procedures, systems and office
- Competent knowledge of Microsoft Office
- You must be able to handle the high pressure of managing an entire company.
- Aim to achieve operational excellence
Due to a very high number of applications we are unable to come back to every candidate with feedback. If you do not hear from us within 48 hours please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. Your CV will be registered with us and we will keep you updated with any other positions that may be of interest. However please keep checking our website as new roles will be updated daily, Unico Recruitment wishes you the best of luck in your job search.
Unico Recruitment Ltd operate as an independent recruitment agency with over 20 years of experience supporting clients and candidates nationally across the UK
- Commercial Operation
- Operations Management
- Six Sigma
- Business Operations