Customer obsessed Global organisation
The role- This role is ideal for an enthusiastic Contact Centre professional with substantial team management experience of 80FTE+. You will have a proven experience of motivating and driving performance improvements within a team.
- Managing the day to day operation of managers and overall operations team of circa 120FTE.
- To be an effective Change Manager - to know how to handle periods of change and lead a team through such periods, displaying motivating and encouraging behaviours.
- Manage strategic projects to drive process improvement and achieve operational excellence on a global scale.
- Ensure high quality and high volume productivity
- Play a critical role in building a strong management team by providing guidance and mentorship to all levels of leadership
- Develop employees and their skill sets to expand the team capabilities and provide growth opportunities for future leaders
- Keys to success in this role include exceptional leadership, analytical, managerial, interpersonal, and project management skills
- Significant contact centre management experience
- Proven people management skills, including experience of managing large teams (150+) and managing middle management
- Evidence of successful career progression and growth internally within an operation
- 5 years+ people and performance management experience.
- A proven track record of implementing, delivering large projects and communicating effectively
- Results focus with the strategic awareness to forecast both in the short and long term
- Leadership flair with the skill to motivate others to perform and exceed
- Professional, positive and proactive with a "can-do" attitude