Operations Manager/Peripatetic Manager Required - £55K - £60K, Sutton Coldfield and Birmingham Area!
We are currently working on behalf of a fantastic organisation who are looking for an Area Manager to join their vibrant team. As an Area Manager you will be Overseeing care delivery management, revenue/sales leadership and people development. You will be required to supervise and support the Registered Managers of four soon to be six nursing homes.
What are they looking for?
- Be RGN or RMN qualified
- Have nursing home management experience
- Area management/Peripatetic Management ideally
- Have a brilliant knowledge of CQC
- Deliver highly effective operational management as required across a group of homes, and will work to ensure homes continue to be run effectively whilst dealing with a number of challenges and opportunities as they arise
- Engage in coaching Home Managers who are developing in role
- Be flexible, both with location of work and the type of challenges that arise in the role
- £50k - £60K per annum
- Provide valuable support, to the team around you
- Mileage will be paid for from the home closest to your location
If you are interested in hearing more about this vacancy, please contact Lauren Delaney on or alternatively send me your CV via email on
As part of our continual pursuit of quality candidates we appreciate and reward candidate recommendations from you if we successfully secure them a position. We will reward you with £200 if you recommend a new candidate to us who is not already registered and we secure them a role for a minimum of 1 month. So, if this position is not for you but you know someone who might be interested why not earn a bit of cash anyway!
Keywords: Area Manager, RGN, Operations Manager, Area Manager, Regional Manager, Peripatetic Manager, Leamington Spa, Birmingham, Sutton Coldfield, Wolverhampton, Nursing home manager, RMN, Home Manager
- Area Manager
- Nurse Qualified
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job