OPERATIONS FINANCE JUNIOR
£24,000 - £26,000
Aimee Willow Connex are working with a unique Invoice Finance business based in Central London.
They are a fast growing and ambitious business and it is a great opportunity for the right person to get unique insights into how a company is run by rubbing shoulders with the founders and management.
They need someone who is bright and enthusiastic to fit in with our culture and able to work in a small team. It will be a client-facing role and you will need good analytical skills.
There are opportunities to really develop and grow the role as the business grows, so someone with the ambition and the requirements to be a team leader or manager one day are important.
- Processing daily client transaction requests. Reviewing the invoices for purchase through checking accuracy, back up documentation and verification.
- All the administrative processes linked to adding and maintaining client transactions and client’s facilities in the in-house system and in MS Excel.
- Dealing with the daily paperwork and ensuring the SIF position is balanced and reconciled.
- Monitoring the client facilities against certain metrics and gathering data for risk management purposes. Requesting documentation from clients such as bank statements other management information, VAT payments, PAYE positions etc.
- Monitoring of individual invoices on our books - including invoices due, and overdue invoices. Ability to discuss and follow-up any issues/requirements with clients.
Skills and Experience:
- Finance background, ideally one previous role after University.
- Strong communication skills both written and oral. Polite manner.
- Experience of customer interaction.
- Highly numerate and can accurately undertake tasks.
- Proven problem solver.
- Well organised and able to meet deadlines.
- Ability to work autonomously and not have to rely on instructions to go about their work.
- Commercial, risk and business awareness are useful.
- Understanding of credit control, financial risk assessment are useful.
- Excellent with IT - Excel, Word, Powerpoint.
If this sounds of interest then please apply now!
- Operational Support
- Invoice Finance
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'