- Working a team as the first point of contact for all out of hours enquiries and operations queries.
- Deal with pre and post departure issues and questions
- Using GDS Galileo to amend and cancel bookings
- Liaise with external suppliers to resolve any issues
- Main point of contact for emergency situations
- Provide support and ensure outstanding customer
- Prioritise a varied workload and schedule
- Be flexible to work over a 24/7 rota, which will include working from home for overnight shifts and office based at other times.
You will have previous travel industry helpdesk, operations or customer service experience from a Tour Operator or business travel company, with a sound knowledge of GDS, ideally Galileo. You must have previous experience of working out of hours within those positions.
The successful candidate will receive a fantastic starting salary, which is dependent on experience, along with an exceptional benefits package including: 25 days holiday + bank holidays, pension, health care, travel discount and bonus.
If you are interested please follow the link to 'apply' attaching your CV. For more information please call Gemma at Travel Trade Recruitment on or email
- tour operator
- operation executive
- duty office
- Manchester jobs
- aftersales support
- Overseas operations executive
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job