New Business Co-ordinator - Fixed Term Three Month Contract
Manchester - Home working
£25,000 to £32,000 pro rata
Our client is a successful bank backed leasing operation who is keen to appoint aN Operations Executive to their Manchester based team.
The successful candidate will support the Finance Operations Manager:
- Carry out daily operational processes, controls and reporting
- Manage daily Operations department deliverables, supporting the front office with onboarding and the full drawdown process
- Support the management of all aspects of Operations & Finance systems support, ensuring the integrity of the core systems.
- Processing of the leasing drawdowns: deal input, approvals of deals input, deal pay outs, receipts, settlements.
- Managing the daily Direct Debit/BACS run in accordance with Lease contracts
- Manage the asset inventory, ensuring registration and deregistration of assets in HPI
- Maintain an excellent service to customers and ensure that activities are completed to/within the defined SLAs/deadlines
- Provide analytical support to understand current issues and help on resolution in a timely manner
- Support Finance Operations involvement in the internal and external audits
- Identify process improvements and proactively seek opportunities to drive efficiencies and automation and ensure there is ongoing root cause analysis of errors and issues, implementing improvements as necessary.
Experience within Asset Finance or Leasing is essential.
In the first instance please send your CV to Lucy Davies
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'