Operational Fleet Support Coordinator
Operational Fleet Coordinator - Installations Fleet
About The Role
We are looking for a Co-ordinator to join our premier installations team on a full-time permanent basis to help with the organisation and support of the team.
As well as favourable shift patterns to allow an excellent work life balance, we also offer great opportunities to develop and implement new processes as required.
Here's What You Can Expect To Be Doing
No two days are the same in this role and as our Installations Co-ordinator you will play an integral part in ensuring that the engineers and trainees have the tools and equipment, they need to complete their daily tasks.
As part of your role, you will also be managing the engineers rotas and work with other members of the Premier Installations team to ensure all the runs are covered and team efficiency is managed on a daily basis.
Your regular tasks will also include;
- Running and managing engineer and apprentice rotas
- Working with the routing department to ensure all runs covered with engineers
- Work with databases and systems to track spare parts and tools
- Updating internal systems
- Toolbox audits
- Working to tight deadlines
- Communicate key information to parts of the management team
- Ensuring engineer replenishments are completed on time
- Producing analysis as required
A Few Things About You
- Administrative experience
- Fleet experience
- Thrived in a fast-paced environment with the ability to work independently but maintaining the ability to work as a member of a team
You will demonstrate the following skills;
- Good knowledge of Excel, Word and Outlook
- Good time management skills
- Organised and able to work on own initiative and part of a team
- Effective communication
- Ability to execute manual handling in a safe manner
- Able to build and maintain relationships with colleagues, peers and external third parties
A Bit About Us
We may have started small, but we’ve always had very big ideas. We launched in 2000 and we just haven’t stopped; a years’ worth of achievements always seems more like three at AO.
Our customers and now our biggest advocates, and we’ve made millions of them happy. We’ve even launched in new territories throughout Europe. Sometimes we have to pinch ourselves.
But, we’re determined to be the best electrical retailer in Europe, and for that, you need to be driven. We need to be bold enough to try new things, and smart enough to see them through. We need to care about people, and we always like to have a little fun as we do it.
Why Choose AO?
It’s not about the job you need now, it’s about who you want to be and where you want go. The thing about AO is that you don’t have to leave to move on. We have the kind of environment where people learn and thrive and be the best they can be. That’s our values talking.
We empower each and every person to push the boundaries of what’s possible. We’re growing rapidly and so should you. Our environment and our culture are vibrant and engaging, you almost have to feel it to believe it.
"Our people are our biggest asset, they’re our culture: that unique, indescribable thing that makes us really different."
We’ve designed our benefits to cover everything from big moments to little helps. As well all as the essentials, like pensions and holidays, we’ve got our own "AO Perks" to help you with the little things that matter.
To see all our benefits and perks, visit our AO Benefits page.
- 25 days holiday (Excluding Bank Holidays)
- At least 5% contribution pension scheme*
- Dedicated wellness initiatives that support your wellbeing, ranging from our 24hr employee assistance programme to subsidised gym membership.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'