In addition to demonstrating technical excellence, you will also be resourceful, enthusiastic and rice to a challenge.
- Manage your daily workload and ensuring all operating systems and databases are updated.
- Identify opportunities to reduce component lead times/MOQs and prices.
- Resolving material issues.
- Managing supplier portfolio to achieve quality, delivery and customer service levels across product groups.
- Producing and reviewing KPIs.
- Proactive supply chain replenishment strategy.
- Ideally you will have experience of purchasing within a manufacturing environment
- Experience of ERP/MPS and SAP
- Strong negotiation and supplier management skills.
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job