Are you a driven and detail-oriented individual with a passion for delivering exceptional customer service? We have an exciting opportunity for an Onsite Coordinator based in Leicester.
Pay; £12hr working on a temp to perm contract
Hours; Monday to Friday 5.30am - 3.00pm
Join our dynamic team and play a crucial role in coordinating the workforce and ensuring smooth operations.
- Check staff in on shift and efficiently coordinate the workforce.
- Conduct site inductions for new personnel, ensuring they are well-prepared to excel in their roles.
- Confidently communicate with candidates and clients, providing excellent service and support.
- Monitor productivity levels, proactively addressing any issues that may arise.
- Embrace a flexible problem-solving approach within a professional environment to meet tight deadlines.
- Maintain a friendly, professional demeanor, upholding our commitment to exceptional customer service.
- Strong interpersonal skills with an acute attention to detail.
- Thrives in a fast-paced, dynamic, and ever-changing environment.
- A team player with excellent organizational abilities.
- Previous recruitment experience is a plus but not mandatory.
At Quest Employment, we are a leading employment agency serving the Midlands, East Anglia, and the home Counties. With 11 profit centers strategically located, we cover a wide range of sectors, including Industrial, Commercial, and Technical industries.
Join us on this exciting journey, where your dedication and tenacity will be rewarded with opportunities for growth and advancement. If you have a genuine passion for customer service and enjoy working with people in a professional yet friendly manner, we'd love to hear from you.
Are you ready to make a difference? Apply now for an immediate start!
Please note Reed.co.uk does not communicate with candidates via Whatsapp, and we will never ask you to provide your bank, passport or driving licence details during the application process. To stay safe in your job search and flexible work, we recommend visiting JobsAware, a non-profit, joint industry and law enforcement organisation working to combat labour market abuse. Visit the JobsAware website for information and free expert advice for safer work.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'