Office Manager, Poole, Up to £23,000 DOE, 11 Month Contract
You're an experienced Office Manager/Administrator with skills involving accounts and finance, looking to further develop within a supportive and fast-growing company. Our client, specialists within the construction industry, is considered the market leaders within the Dorset area. As Office Manager, you'll be responsible for providing support to three main areas: office management, PA and finance and accounts, reporting directly to the owner/ Managing Director.
Responsibilities as Office Manager/Administrator:
- Ensuring all the facilities are organised; communicating and booking subcontractors
- Being the first point of contact for customer service enquiries to the business through telephone
- Providing PA support; ordering materials and booking appointments for the MD, ensuring up to date diary management
- Processing weekly and monthly payroll, submitting relevant information for pensions and HMRC
- Processing invoices accurately onto internal Xero system, updating figures in preparation for the external accountant and completing credit control duties ensuring payments are made on time
Skills as Office Manager/Administrator:
- Previous experience working within an Office Manager/Administration role
- Knowledge and experience working within a finance role; processing invoices and payroll, understanding the credit control process
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal with a professional and confident telephone manner
- A process driven individual with a methodical and logical mindset with the ability to prioritise workloads and time manage effectively
- A hardworking and proactive individual with proven knowledge and confidence using the Microsoft Suite, particularly Excel to an intermediate level
Our client, based in the Poole area, is offering this Office Manager/Administrator role on a full-time basis on an initial contract of 11 months with the opportunity for the role to go permanent. Benefiting from a free lunch every week and on-site parking, you'll have the opportunity to work overtime increasing your income and expanding your skills within marketing and project work. If you are a process driven individual with strong attention to detail skills and a self-motivated attitude to work, then call Harriet Forrester today or apply via the advert.
Keywords: Office Management, PA, Finance and Accounts, Credit Control, Logistics, Facilities, Payroll
- Credit Control
- Office Management
- Finance and Accounts
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'