Are you hungry and ambitious for more success and responsibility?
Do you ever feel that your current role just isn't fulfilling or rewarding enough?
Well, in your new role as an Office Manager working with us, this can all change as we give you as much responsibility as you can handle.
The Office Manager is responsible for leading the office team to provide excellent customer service. They are responsible for ensuring Copart processes are followed under the supervision of the General Manager. As Office Manager you will be responsible for hiring, training and developing employees to meet Company standards and ensure excellent customer service is provided at all times.
Office Manager | Administration Manager | Administration | Customer Service | Manager | Customer Service Manager | Recruitment | Training | Staff DevelopmentEssential Requirements:
- Experience within a customer service environment at manager level.
- A proven track record of hiring, training and managing employees to meet company objectives.
- Demonstrable administrative and customer service experience.
- Excellent customer service focus, attitude and skills.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Proficient Microsoft Office skills, intermediate level.
- An effective multi-tasker.
- Ability to lead departmental team in process and procedural awareness and the delivery of these.
- Ability to deliver continuous improvement.
SO, IF YOU WANT:
- Monday to Friday Working
- 28 days holiday including Bank Holidays
- Employee benefits scheme providing discounts at many high street retailers
- Discounted Employee Share Purchase Plan
- Contributory Personal Pension Plan
- Childcare Vouchers
- Company Sick Pay (after qualifying period)
- Family Events
APPLY NOW!About Our Company:
Our unique combination of industry leading online auction technology, strategically positioned facilities, nationwide transport fleet and truly global buyer base, enables us to deliver a market leading service to all our clients.
Our continued investment in innovation and our customer centric approach means we deliver bespoke solutions tailored to the specific needs of all our clients, and Copart are looking for the right people to join our team.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job