Immediate start available. I am working on behalf of a well established and progressive Financial Planning firm who are committed to providing a high quality and holistic approach to tailor to the needs of their clients, to help them fulfil and achieve their objectives.
Are you creative and able to think outside of the box? Are you looking to build on your existing career? My client has an exciting opportunity for a well organised and proactive Office Manager to join the team to review all current practices and take ownership in overseeing the daily operations to maintain the company standards set in place. You will be a motivated, enthusiastic and committed Office Manager who can provide an efficient and professional service, with the ability to manage a team.
Main duties will include the following:
- Delegating work to staff and managing/ prioritising their workload.
- File checking of new business and annual reviews.
- Using a range of Microsoft packages.
- Managing company back office systems.
- Maintaining training programme of new and current advisers.
- Maintaining compliance with current legislation by reviewing existing procedures on a regular basis.
- Processing any client complaints.
- Liaising with external compliance companies re annual visits.
- Overseeing the recruitment of new staff, including training and induction.
- Carrying out staff appraisals, managing performance and disciplining staff.
- Management of website and social media.
- Processing regulatory reports to FCA
- Processing data preparation for PI insurance applications
- Previous experience in a managerial role within an IFA practice is essential.
- IT literate with working knowledge of back office systems including O&M and Voyant would be desirable.
- Excellent organisational and time management skills.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Flexible and adaptable to changing workloads.
- Ability to problem solve and work well under pressure.
This is a full time position with working hours of 08:30am - 17:15pm Monday - Thursday and Friday 08:30am - 1600pm
In return my client will offer you:
- Workplace pension
- £3000- £5000 bonus on top of basic salary
- Opportunity to develop within your career
- Friendly and supportive office environment
Don’t delay! Apply today for a confidential discussion.
Due to the overwhelming application responses received through various sources, should you not hear from us within one week then please assume your application has been unsuccessful.
Please note that our client is an equal opportunities Employer and adheres to all relevant legislation and offer services regardless of age, race, sex, disability or religious belief.
- Client Services
- Financial Services
- Office Manager
- Team Management
- Time Management