£15,000-£16,000 per annum
Our client is a road haulage and transport services organisation. They are currently looking for an Office Administrator to join there thriving and busy team based in Purfleet.
* Answering and screening of telephone calls
* Meeting and greeting visitors in to the reception area
* Processing paperwork once a load has been delivered
* Making outbound calls
* Inputting data onto Excel
* Monitoring Fuel
* Creating spreadsheets on Excel
* Providing administrative support to the Director and Two Office Secretaries
* Other adhoc duties as instructed by the Manager
Experience and Knowledge:
* Experience within the Transport/Construction industry is desirable
* Previous administration experience is essential
* Computer literate in Microsoft office applications (Word, Outlook)
* Must have experience using Excel daily (basic skills)
Please note: A driving licence would be essential for this position due to the location
Due to the high response received for some vacancies we regret that we are sometimes unable to reply to all applicants. If you have not been contacted within 7 days, please assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. However, we will keep your details and notify you of any other opportunities.
Please note, you will be asked to provide your eligibility to work in the UK.
For more information on this position please contact Lisa at Adore Recruitment.
Adore Commercial is part of the Adore Recruitment group and specialises in commercial recruitment across the UK. Some of our key sectors include Office/Admin, Accounts, Customer Service/Call Centre, Shipping/Logistics and B2C Sales. We are acting as an employment business/agency.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job