Office administrator role available in Preston!
Your new company
My client specialises in the supply and service of fire protection equipment and associated services for over 75 years. They are looking for an experienced office administrator to join their expanding team.
Your new role
* Liaising with customers and Fire Protection Engineers to ensure all service agreements are adhered to.
* Producing quotations using in house system
* General administration, recommendations and location cards.
* Accurately updating customer information.
* Providing exceptional customer service.
What you'll need to succeed
- Minimum 1 year's proven experience in an administration role.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Computer skills especially with Microsoft Office packages.
- High standard of written communication.
- Confident and articulate manner in dealing with customers by telephone.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Good organisational skills and the ability to work to tight deadlines.
- Proven ability to work in an autonomous role coupled with the ability to balance work in a team environment.
- Ability to adapt communication and interpersonal skills.
- Hours of work are 8am-5pm Monday-Friday with half an hour for lunch
What you'll get in return
* On-site free parking.
* Opportunity to join a childcare voucher scheme.
* Option to join the Work Place Pension Scheme.
* Loyalty Scheme - extra days holidays for length of service and no sickness.
* Working in a long established and reputable business.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.