Nursery Team Leader
Childbase Partnership, a Times Top 100 childcare company to work for, is looking to recruit a Team Leader at their Cedars Day Nursery in Leighton Buzzard.
This position is being offered on a full time basis of 37.5 hours per week, all year round. The contract is being offered on an initial period of 9-12 months to cover maternity leave.
Work should be fun and we are looking for individuals who share that philosophy whilst providing children under 5 with a 'Sound Foundation’ for life.
Your role as a Nursery Team Leader will include:
- Working within the Management Team to deliver high quality childcare throughout the nursery
- Promoting partnerships with families and external agencies
- Ensuring that each child’s wellbeing is met and that they thrive in a safe environment
- Safeguarding all children in our care
People really do matter at Childbase and we offer personalised training programmes to all of our colleagues to support their ongoing professional development.
In addition to this we offer a wide range of employee benefits:
- Increasing annual leave with your length of service
- Cash rewards for going 'Beyond Expectation’
- Annual tax-free cash bonus from November 2017
- 50% childcare discount from day one
Nursery Team Leader salary from £9.88 - £11.75 per hour / £19,266 - £22,912 per annum.
If you are enthusiastic, hold an Early Years Qualification at Level 3 or above, and want a career in childcare then we would love to hear from you.
Successful applicants will need to provide 'right to work in the UK’ documentation, undertake a DBS and provide two satisfactory references prior to commencing employment.
- Early Years
- Senior Nursery Practitioner