A great opportunity to join a prestigious Top 40 Firm in Central London. The Firm are looking for a Qualified Audit Senior to join their Charity/Not-for-Profit team. You will be carrying out audits for a wide variety of Charity/Not-for-Profit clients, reporting to the Charity Team Manager.
- 80% Audit, 20% Accounts
- Charity/Not-for-Profit clients
- Salary on offer will be £45,000 - £48,000
- Client facing role
Key roles and responsibilities
- To carry out all audit work, in compliance with the firm’s and statutory procedures
- To prepare accounts, including consolidated accounts, from both manual and computerised accounting records
- To brief, supervise and review the work of junior members of the team, providing constructive feedback and support as necessary
- To budget for your time and to keep costs within budget wherever possible
- To keep managers and partners informed of the progress on the team’s jobs
- ACA/ACCA Qualified
- Must have a strong Audit background
- Previous experience of reviewing work of junior members of staff
- Charity/Not-for-profit background or strong interest in working with Charity/Not-for-Profit clients
Please apply or contact Hannah Wright at AJ Chambers for more information on this role.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"