Our client is looking for a News Editor with financial news experience. The individual will join an award winning team that produces news content online and in print to an audience of wealth managers, private bankers and advisers specialising in investments. The financial News Editor will be required to drive the news coverage and be responsible for the day to day content.
- The News Editor with financial news experience will work with the editorial team to ensure the quality of news content online and in print
- Ensure all content financial news is written and distributed in a timely fashion with engaging headlines
- The News Editor with financial news experience will Source, break and write accurate and timely investment news stories, with the emphasis on self-generated articles
- Work across multi-media platforms, including podcasts and video
- Write features and individual profiles
- Give your own opinion on industry, market and investment themes through Analysis articles
- Promote the editorial content through the multi-media distribution channels
- Attend, cover and chair selected events throughout the UK
- Chair and facilitate investment roundtables throughout the UK
- Continually build relationships with readers and key contacts
Our client is seeking a News Editor ideally who has worked as an investment journalist with strong knowledge and insight of investment industry developments and trends. The right individual will be confident to chair events and faciliate roundtables. This is a fantastic opportunity for an individual looking for recognition for their editorial skills and wants to grow and be rewarded for their talent.
Benefits include a competitive salary, employer contributions into a company pension scheme, 25 days holiday and an interest-free season ticket loan.
- Financial News
- Financial Services
- Writing Skills
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job